NISSAN ESFLOW ELECTRIC SPORTS CAR CONCEPT
It looks like a sports car, handles like a sports ?car and performs like one too. But ESFLOW is different than every other sports car yet built: It's electric. Using technology pioneered in the award-winning Nissan LEAF, the EV concept shows that driving can still be as much fun tomorrow as it is today.
Nissan ESFLOW At a Glance:
- Rear-wheel drive two-seater
- Two electric motors, each driving a rear wheel
- Laminated lithium-ion batteries mounted low for best weight distribution
- Dramatic styling with wraparound windscreen for unobstructed visibility
- 0-60 mph in under 5 seconds
ESFLOW has been created from the ground up as a pure electric vehicle, to give an idea how a Zero Emission sports car of the future might look.